Comment on page
Subset is a place for spreadsheet users across the world to host their projects—both open and closed source. It's a place where we can build upon each others work, get inspiration, find solutions to immediate needs and more.
Please read through our Terms of Service and Privacy before you begin to use Subset.
Spreadsheets, like software programs, should be a collaborative endeavor. The purpose of Subset is to build upon one another's work, collaborate and share ideas within our community.
- The first rule is to be kind! Our community is all about learning and helping one another reach our goals. Therefore we need to be open to other opinions, points of views, and new ways of doing things. Spreadsheets is arguably the most horizontal software tool, and therefore there are users from all different backgrounds with different use cases, experiences, ideas, etc. In order to continue to have a thriving community that can continue to grow together we need to have a safe environment for everyone.
- Be respectful! Behind all spreadsheets is a human being that created it. Remember to always criticize ideas and not the people behind them. There will inevitably be disagreements, but you must engage respectfully.
In the spirit of building a welcoming and inclusive community, Subset does not allow any inappropriate content in our public community.
- 1.Pornography or sexually explicit or obscene material
- 2.Depictions of minors in a sexual manner
- 3.Hate speech or highly offensive language
- 4.Harassment or threats
- 5.Graphic violence
- 6.Illegal activities or goods or promotion of illegal activities or goods
- 7.Self-harm or the promotion of self-harm
- 8.Promotion of terrorism or violent extremism
Spreadsheets often have private data. Before you share any spreadsheets publicly, please ensure that your content does not contain someone else’s personal information.
- 1.Phone number
- 2.Private email addresses
- 3.Physical addresses
- 4.Credit card/social security info
We rely on reports from the community, as well as proactive detection, to help ensure that Subset is a safe, welcoming, and productive platform.
When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible - such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content - so we can find and review it quickly.